Input power supply voltage
Install the anti-static appliances
Automatic ion balance system 0±15V
Air (clean air containing no water or oil)
Electric actions time
0~30s free setting
0.05-0.7Mpa free setting
(within ± 1000 - ±100/ls/200mm/0.4Mpa) ±15V
Applied environment temperature
0 ~40℃ (no condensation)
Applied environment humidity
30-70% RH (no water drop condensation)
Φ10 quick coupling
Φ8 quick coupling
Φ10 quick coupling
195 X 130
Work action area(mm)
Anti-static test condition
|Operating voltage: DC24V Test voltage: ±1000V-±100V Ambient temperature: 23℃±2℃|
1. A5 model product with static electricity removal box, the width of which is 155mm, the depth of which is 140mm,
the height of which is 200mm.
2. A4 model product with static electricity removal box,the width of which is 200mm, the depth of which is 285mm,
the height of which is 333mm.
3. A3 model product with static electricity removal box,the width of which is 400mm, the depth of which is 1310mm, the height of which is 366mm.
The features of the electrostatic dust collection box
1. The box is a design integrating air curtain with the static electricity eliminator using high frequency AC method. Efficiently eliminate static electricity and dust, as well as collect dust.
2. The air pressure can be adjusted. The photoelectric switch controls the gas switch. This machine can be used on both table work and assembly line.
3. This machine has a small size, a light weight and full functions. The elimination is faster and more thorough.
4. External material: Stainless steel, Plexiglass, transparent windows for easy observation. The air curtaininside the machine can ensure the dust not to spread off and can also make the products clean partially. It can be used to eliminate the static-electricity on the liquid crystal component, resin, molding products and the electronic component. It can prevent the troubles caused by dust adherence. Its small size saves working space,improves work efficiency, and it helps improving product quality and the production capacity.